Stories on Wolfenstein, Super Mario Odyssey, Twitch gatcha and RIP the Kinect.
Date: October 30, 2017
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Angry German artist harasses NPCs in new Wolfenstein game.
- How Bethesda got around German laws about Nazi imagery by removing Hitler's moustache.
- Out of bounds coins in Super Mario Odyssey.
- Twitch's Halloween loot crates.
- GameStop announces game rental subscription service.
- Microsoft shutting down production of the Kinect.
Nintendo has announced that they expect the Switch to outsell the Wii U by next year, which is really more of a savage self-own about how depressingly poorly the Wii U did.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Most Humble REALISM ∙∙∙● ▶