Pokémon GO Outside
Stories on Pokémon GO, League of Legends, Mario, Disney Infinity & Splatoon, and Infinity Blade.
Date: September 14, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Pokémon GO is here to make you a kid again, and then to make that kid get some damn fresh air.
- Shigeru Miyamoto has answered some important questions about Mario games.
- There is now a terrible Disney Infinity ripoff of Splatoon.
- Nintendo has announced Pokémon GO, a game that will allow players to catch Pokemon in real life.
- Riot has unveiled its report card system for dealing with toxic players.
- Infinity Blade is five years old, and its creators are giving away digital assets to celebrate.
After 28 days, Twitch Plays Dark Souls has beaten Ornstein and Smough, generally considered to be the game's toughest bosses. Even better, with the current turn-based voting control system, they sprinted through the 4-minute 51-second fight in only four hours. Surely Twitch Speedruns Dark Souls can't be far behind.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ No Place for Mercy Twitch Must Play ∙∙∙● ▶