Playerunknown's Project Runway
Stories on Itagaki Street, PUBG's new skirt, Skyrim AI, Splatoon 2 mayonnaise, and Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar.
Date: August 7, 2017
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
It's a new trailer for Itagaki Street. It's like Mario Party without Mario except for that one time it had Mario.
- Dragon Quest/Final Fantasy crossover game.
- Cost of clothing in Playerunknown's Battlegrounds and Kathleen's suggestions.
- AI model for Skyrim's NPCs.
- Team Mayo's victory in Mayo vs Ketchup Splatfest.
- Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar released after 20 year development.
Turns out you can beat Tacoma by doing what you're told to do at the beginning of the game: Transferring some data from the station. It takes about nine hours, but you don't actually need to do anything to make that happen. So it's less of a storytelling experience and more of a shitty job simulator, but it is neat that the game has two modes.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Watyr Festival Full-Life Fanfiction ∙∙∙● ▶