Plants vs. Productivity
Humans love Plants vs. Zombies. But couldn't we be doing something better with our time?
Date: August 26, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Audio Variant 6.0: Two Rhode Mikes on Stands
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
Plants vs. Zombies 2 has been very successful--almost too successful.
- Notch has canceled 0x10c because he wants to work on simpler games.
- EA's Origin gaming service lets you return games...but with some restrictions.
- Knack has local multiplayer that lets parents play along with their children.
- The Saints Row 4 digital release was delayed in Europe for reasons related to physical game supply chains--even though it's download-only.
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 is very popular. Isn't that wasted time?
Sony has teamed with Twitch to provide streaming for the Playstation 4. What happened to that deal they signed with UStream? Nobody knows, and nobody cares.
PAX Prime is coming up, and the LRR crew is bringing Professor Pigglesworth pins.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ A Little Less Kinection Ubisoft and Nvidia Sittin' in a Tree ∙∙∙● ▶