A special investigative report about an inappropriate game you never knew about.
Airdate: November 25, 2009
Accent Word: Octopimp
Job Description: Vampire Hunters
- GameStop to allow customers to buy DLC in-store.
- Survey reveals that developers are opposed to government crackdowns on piracy
- EA releases trailer for Army of Two sequel
- Square Enix to release FFXIII in North America less than three months after the Japanese release
Pictodicks - A special ENN investigative report looks into how 'Pictochat', a competitive penis-drawing game, is corrupting today's youth.
- The accent word, 'Octopimp', is the name of a fan who became infamous for his high bidding during Desert Bus auctions.
- Parts of the Feature Story were shot when Woody Tondorf was in Victoria for Desert Bus.
|I I |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Sorcerers Demand Equal Rites Guild Chat ∙∙∙● ▶