We received a direct challenge, and met it head-on. Turns out it helps helps quite a bit if you like pickles. And pickled things.
Date: November 17, 2008
Category: Iron Stomach Challenge
Camera: Paul Saunders
Editing: James Turner
Challenger: Matt Reed
Location: Graham's and Matt's Place
Jer, Morgan and Graham down pickle juice, pickled herring and its juice, and Louisiana Hot Sauce (pickled peppers).
Pickle Juice, or more accurately, the brine left over from jars of pickles.
- This video was first screened at the LoadingReadyRun Fifth Anniversary Screening
- This is the first Iron Stomach Challenge not to be filmed at Bill's Place v2.0.
- The three participants are also the three members of 64K. This is probably a coincidence.
- According to Wikipedia, Polskie Ogorki are Polish pickles, and the brine "is often consumed as a drink."
- Morgan hums the Final Fantasy victory theme, as James did at the end of Jones Soda - Hanukkah Festive Pack.