You better be sitting down for this episode of Feed Dump.
Date: August 29, 2012
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Revues
- The minister of Taiwan's Environmental Protection Agency suggested men should sit down to pee.
- Organizers of a bikini parade in Ocean City, MD, were sad that only 325 women showed up and failed to break a record set in China.
- Authorities in New York City have raided a home containing 3 million bees.
- According to an online survey, 36% of adults aged 18-24 think it's OK to snoop through your partner's phone.
- There may be better sources for news, but they don't have this wig.
- Opening footage of Jer and Tally is not available because they forgot to film it.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Bald Men Hotspots The Leaning Henge of Rome ∙∙∙● ▶