Phailhaüs - 11
(Redirected from PhailhaĆ¼s - 11)
Super long episode. Do too many cooks phail the haĆ¼s?
Date: June 17, 2008
Editing: Graham Stark
Location: Graham's Parents' House
- Sandra Day O'Conner's Video Game
- A Lavish Jail Cell in Rio
- Indian Widow Throws A Feast To Get Into Heaven
- French Spiderman Promotes Global Warming
- Mr. Peanut?
- Early Birthday Gift for Graham.
- Robbers Wear Thongs On Their Heads
- Man Leaves Children To Pick Wild Asparagus (?)
- Alleged 9/11 Mastermind Has Veto Power Over Courtroom Sketches
- Word of the Day: Minatory
- This is the longest PhailhaĆ¼s so far.
- This is the first PhailhaĆ¼s with four contributors. The Year in Music was the only Whatver Thing with four participants.
- This is the first PhailhaĆ¼s with someone other than Graham defining the Word of the Day.
- This video includes eight different pairs of sunglasses, nine if the pair Brad quickly takes off before saying, "It turns out that wild asparagus..." are not a re-used pair.
- When Brad is saying "get my right side," he shows his left side to the camera.