Phailhaüs - 08
(Redirected from PhailhaĆ¼s - 08)
Graham is joined by two special guests, one of whom is facial hair.
Date: May 16, 2008
Editing: Graham Stark
Location: Graham's and Matt's Place
- Graham's Stubble
- Subpeona for a one-year old
- Stealing live power lines
- Penis museum needs a human penis
- Teacher removed for wizardry
- Vatican: God and aliens could co-exist
- Girl Scout record?
- "Puzzling" death of zoo's stingrays
- Pursesnatcher runs into parked car
- ASIMO acts as conductor
- Pic of the Day: Dr. McPhail
- Word of The Day: Peaen
- This is Matt's first real participation in a PhailhaĆ¼s video.
- Despite using a British accent when talking about stingrays, Graham neglects to say "...in England."
- The Pic of the Day was submitted by forum user ZeldaZealot.
- The lisping voice asking about the staplers is a reference to Milton and his red Swingline stapler in the movie Office Space.
- The Word of the Day is misspelled. It is correctly spelled "paean" not "peaen", as shown in the graphic.