Don't let conflict over weasel classification get in the way of your assault charges.
Date: June 22, 2011
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- News Word of the Week: Noose
- A man with a weasel breaks into an apartment, punches someone in the nose, and flees.
- Pet cemeteries in New York are no longer allowed to bury pet owners next to their pets.
- The highest court of the EU reprimands France for not caring for its nation's hamsters.
- Fly fishermen run out of lures at the hands of hairstylists with feathers.
- TripAdvisor lists the National Hollerin' Festival in its top 10 things to do this summer.
- Bonus! A boat named the Titanic 2 takes on water and sinks in the harbor.
This week largely saw a hats increase, with a slight prescription eyewear decrease.
- Shots with Hats: 34.04%.
- Shots with Wigs: 0.00%.
- Shots with Prescription Eyewear: 55.32%.
- Shots with Other Eyewear: 4.26%.
- Shots with Hatless: 40.43%.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Black Metal and Nudity Criminals & Lawyers ∙∙∙● ▶