Date: May 30, 2011
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Editing: Jeremy Petter
A patent surfaces for the PSP Go. Find out more on today's CheckPoint.
- Sony announces the PSP remastered series for the PS3.
- Dead or Alive: Dimensions will not be available in Sweden because it may violate child pornography laws.
- Mojang announces that Minecraft will be available for the Xperia Play before it comes to the Android market.
- Microsoft is running a back-to-school promotion where if you buy a $700 Windows PC you'll get an Xbox 360 for free.
- A Sony patent filing for a Move-compatible motion control dock for the PSP Go has recently been released.
- Gadget Guru Paul has more thoughts... on the characters in the patent file.
- Duke Nukem Forever finally goes gold.
Square Enix starts a Carmageddon countdown clock.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Plugged Valve Secret C.O.D.E ∙∙∙● ▶