Stories on No Man's Sky, Mighty No.9, Windows 10, Mirror's Edge, and Overwatch's porn "epidemic".
Date: May 30, 2016
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Just because Mighty No. 9 is a retro platformer doesn't mean it should have a retro ad campaign.
- No Man's Sky has been delayed. Some fans are really unhappy.
- Mighty No. 9 has a new trailer--and it's horribly insensitive to its own fanbase.
- Microsoft is getting decreasingly subtle in its efforts to get people to upgrade to Windows 10.
- Mirror's Edge is going to get a TV show.
- In between Overwatch's beta and its release, its fans have created and consumed a lot of erotic fanfiction.
The new Goat Simulator expansion aims its horns of satire squarely at Star Citizen. I hope Goat Simulator becomes the video game equivalent of Weird Al: you haven't really made it until you've been parodied in boneless goat form.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Mario, Minecraft, and Youtube Konami Hates Us ∙∙∙● ▶