One of Us Has to Change
|Not to be confused with the Season Four short Somebody Has to Change.|
This is why we can't have nice things.
Date: December 6, 2006
Category: The Whatever Thing
Whatever Clip: Steven (posts as diordna on the forums)
Graham does not seem to be around when Morgan sits down to do this week's Whatever Thing. After coming to terms with this it turns out Graham was there all along. Things only get weirder...
- Graham is only half English; his mother is from Liverpool.
- Elisabeth Kübler-Ross's Five Stages of Grief is a real psychological model, although it's not normative and the stages it describes aren't necessarily experienced by particular people; Morgan, however, seemed to go through them all in less than five minutes.
- And adds his own, "Cockdickery."
- Graham's scarf, like the curly-haired wig that has appeared in multiple sketches, was once part of a Doctor Who costume.
- The gloves that mysteriously appear on Graham's hands were donated by Kathleen.
◄•··· Panda Porn Man Cooking ···•►
|Weird News||Episode One · Whitey · Old & Insane · Retrovirus · Panda Porn · One of Us Has to Change · Camel Sacrifice · The Year in Music · Best Sandwich Ever · Hyut! · Segway · Not Funny · Monopoly on Weird · Time You Won't Get Back · The Secret Word · Mecha-Jackson · Yeah... · Party Hard · Back on the Horse · The Dutch! · Ask Kathleen! · Startle a Chicken · The Death of the Hyphen · Limited Return|
|Man Cooking||Manly Burrito · Manly Sandwich · Manly Steak · The Gigantor · Swiss Meat Roll|
|Other||Keytar Hero · Very Silly String · Day in the Liff · Computer Envy|