Turns out that you can sell anything that vaguely resembles someone if you try hard enough.
Date: March 7, 2012
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- News Word of the Week: Perturbation Theory
- It doesn't rhyme with "news."
- Washington DC school teacher was fired after assigning 3rd grade math problems centered around violent and illegal acts.
- Boston Dynamics have claimed the land speed for robots with their creation, "The Cheetah."
- A Chicken McNugget in the shape of George Washington sold for $8100 on eBay.
- A Detroit movie-goer brought a class-action lawsuit against AMC Theatres because their snacks are really expensive.
- The 2012 British Olympic team has been advised not shake hands with opposing athletes or visiting dignitaries during the games.
- Alex and Paul present the Alternatives to Handshaking.
- The second appearance of Ron Dewings
◀ ●∙∙∙ Hot Nurses and Pregnant Chimps Carcinogen Cola ∙∙∙● ▶