Now We Console The Loser
CheckPoint breaks down the console wars! Who won? Who lost? Who cares!
Date: December 30, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
And the final mic joke is: On the Rode with Mic-ael Palin
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
PS4 vs. Xbox One: Who would've sold more if they weren't both sold out?
- Ridiculous dating sim Namco High has been released. Its creative director is Homestuck author Andrew Hussie.
- Square Enix is making another Lara Croft mobile game...sort of.
- Neither the PS4 nor the Xbox One won this year's console war.
- Microsoft and the makers of Zoo Tycoon are donating money to help endangered species. Kathleen has strong feelings about what kind of animal they should help.
Kathleen: Coming up: nothing! In case you missed everything we were literally just saying, we out! See ya on Twitch, y'all! Look at us dance! Yeah!
Kathleen: Get out of my outro!
- Graham names Saints' Row 4 as Checkpoint's 2013 game of the year; Kathleen picks Shin Megami Tensei 4. They end up agreeing on 4.
- The episode ends with a long list of thanks...to all the companies Graham and Kathleen make fun of on Checkpoint, plus sincere thanks to PATV and LRR viewers.
- Graham and Kathleen will not be attending PAX East because it conflicts with James' wedding.
- Graham has limited range of motion in his suit jacket.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ EA You're Just OK So Brave, So Default ∙∙∙● ▶