Not Without My Pee
This week on Feed Dump, don't put pictures of your kids on Facebook, how to get out of a drug test, and someone who wanted a job a little too much.
Date: September 16, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- An 18-year-old Austrian woman is suing her parents for posting baby pictures of her on Facebook.
- A 40-year-old Indiana man was arrested and charged with animal cruelty (among many other things) after he mailed four dead skunks and a dead raccoon to someone who got a job he wanted.
- The job was as a fourth-grade teacher and junior basketball coach.
- FLORIDA (WO)MAN STORY: The girlfriend of a man on probation who was called in to give a urine sample to test for drugs called in a bomb threat to get him out of it.
- "Sandwich artists" are what "Subway" call their employees who make sandwichs.
◀ ●∙∙∙ 5 Second Rule Stuck Between a Rock and Another Rock ∙∙∙● ▶