No One Can Hear You Pee
Looking for a way to deal with some inconvenient people? Give them Routine on Oculus Rift.
Date: July 1, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Big Boom: Cameron Lauder
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
There's a new trailer out for Routine and I have to change my pants - and not in the fun way. This is Checkpoint.
- It's old news by now that Australia finally has R 18+ rated games. So obviously all the good stuff is finally coming to the land of kangaroos, didgeridoos and fantastically poisonous spiders, right? Wrong. The Australian games classifications board has figured out that they can just refuse to classify games.
- MolyJam 2013 is upon us. Last year's MolyJam was a games jam inspired by the satirical rambling of the Peter Molyneaux twitter account PeterMolydeux. This year, they're going big and participants will be challenged to create games based on one of 22 actual quotes from Peter Molyneaux himself.
- Lunar Software's first person horror title, Routine, has a new pants-shittingly scary alpha gameplay trailer that shows off the game's wide array of dark corridors, mysteriously abandoned public spaces, and unstoppable killer robots. It also reveals that the game will have Occulus Rift support.
- Do you hate your tablet or smartphone? Are you also looking for a fun multiplayer experience that can only end in tears? Try Bam-fu, a game in which you and a friend furiously tap your screen.
- Free-to-play games are going to be first class citizens on the Xbox One and PS4, but they'll be a little bit free-er to play depending on which system you own. If you want to fire up a free-to-play game on your PS4, go for it. For Microsoft, multiplayer will still require an Xbox Gold subscription.
The Xbox One will not have a headset, but it will have a Kinect and that should be good enough for you.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ XBox-One-Less-Thing Mattrick Goes to the Dogs ∙∙∙● ▶