Nintendo Wants that YouTube Dollar
Stories on an Ikea sim, Nintendo & YouTube, Joystiq, Ouya & Alibaba, and Valve's Steam Workshop.
Date: February 2, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
These hats may look like they're made of polygons, but they're actually made of cash.
- Home Improvisation is a co-op video game about assembling IKEA furniture.
- Nintendo finally has a policy for sharing Youtube profits with Youtubers who stream some of their games.
- Joystiq has been shut down. Graham presses F to pay respects.
- Ouya is now getting money from Chinese corporation Alibaba.
- Valve is paying the creators of virtual items like TF2 hats real money.
Madden '15, a video game, predicted the exact score and spread of the Super Bowl, a real thing with real people. But don't throw in the towel yet, there's one thing Madden '15 didn't predict: sharks!
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Slay Millions of Dragons Mars Needs Writers ∙∙∙● ▶