Nintendo Gains Awareness
Stories on Smash Bros, Steam, Razer, WiiU, and an injured LoL pro.
Date: June 23, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Nintendo knows why the Wii U didn't start out strong, and it's exactly what you think.
- It's the post-E3 slow news week!
- There's a Smash Bros. glitch that makes Pac-Man ridiculously powerful.
- The maker of Steam Spy has published his results, and they confirm national stereotypes about video game habits.
- Razer has made a ridiculously over-engineered mouse.
- Nintendo has figured out that the Wii U didn't sell well at launch because it didn't have enough good games.
- A pro League of Legends player has injured his hand playing basketball.
Through extensive testing, Youtuber Low Spec Gamer has found a way to make the otherwise gorgeous Witcher 3 look like a PS2 launch title, in case you need to run it on your IBM ThinkPad.
In the stinger, Graham apologizes for not thinking of the Wii U as a "current-generation console," which led to a poor choice of words in last week's episode.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ E3 2015 Roundup Destiny's Rough Week ∙∙∙● ▶