New Dante's Inferno Marketing Tactic
EA's marketing campaign for Dante's Inferno reaches a new level.
Airdate: November 4, 2009
Accent Word: Turgid
Job Description: Genome Soldiers
- Majesco to bring augmented reality game Ghostwire to North America in 2010
- Nintendo announces new DSi XL for North American and European release
- Willie Nelson checks into rehab for Wii addiction
- Screen Actors Guild rejects contracts from game publishers due to inadequate compensation for multiple roles
- Discovery Channel commissions games based on their television series.
New Marketing Tactic - EA hires actor Brian O'Halloran, known for his role as Dante in Clerks, to be the new spokesman for their upcoming game Dante's Inferno. Analyst Ryan Quickbender approves of this tactic.
- The Feature Story was actually shot at the Dante's Inferno booth at PAX Prime 2009
|I I |
◀ ●∙∙∙ ROJO Economic Weather Report ∙∙∙● ▶