Mystery, Intrigue, ISK
Spies, double-agents, space carriers: an average day for EVE Online.
Date: July 15, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Big Boom: Cameron Lauder
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
News from the front lines of the thrilling and financially risky world of Eve Online!
- Vivendi can now appoint people to Blizzard/Activision's board of directors. They plan to force B/A to pay them dividends.
- World of Warcraft is getting an in-game store.
- PS4 launch title Knack, a brawler you can play with your kids, went through some interesting playtesting to make sure kids could actually play it.
- Crazy shit is happening in EVE Online, involving double agents and lots of virtual property damage.
- Square Enix has released a video comparing remastered FFX to the original.
Battleship is now available on Google Glass. Yet another way Google is trying to trick you into walking into a tree!
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Mattrick Goes to the Dogs The Peripherals ∙∙∙● ▶