Mullet Bandit & The Blondes
The juxtaposition of two news stories may have created the most awesome band name ever.
Date: June 1, 2011
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- Forum comment of the week: "I actually laughed" - TheAmazingHobo (Escapist Forums)
- News Word of the Week: Newts
- Chicago police are on the lookout for "The Mullet Bandit".
- In Brussels (which speaks both Dutch and French) the Metro service has stopped playing French music at their station after complaints from Dutch passengers.
- The Head of Security of former head of the International Monetary Fund Dominique Strauss-Kahn turns away some guy who tried to bring an inflatable shark and some balloons to his house.
- According to the warped and twisted mind of Kathleen sexually assaulting someone with an inflatable shark "could be a thing".
- Sharks use "lateral lines" for sensory perception.
- Latvia threw a parade of 500 blondes, presumably to cheer its populace up.
- A German Insurance Agency is sticking by their story that they were photographed at a party snorting salt. They also admitted to hiring twenty prostitutes, which totally helps their story.
- The Dump Truck - "Protein Blast"
- Other news sources don't have This Hat.
- The "porn guy" wears those glasses because of the thermal imaging joke... and to keep his eyes safe from splashback.
- Kathleen's shark outfit was last seen being worn by one of the LARPers in commodoreHUSTLE 09 - Growl
- This episode has a Feed Dump Rejected episode that can be found on the LRR site, here.
Shots with Hats: 13.73%
Shots with Wigs: 5.88%
Shots with Prescription Eyewear: 15.69%.
Shots with Other Eyewear: 9.80%.
Shots with Hatless: 68.63%.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Tigers and Sheep Smoking Carrots in New Zealand ∙∙∙● ▶