Mosh Pit Etiquette
LoadingReadyLabs present the fundamentals of moshing
Date: May 28, 2004
Editing: Graham Stark
Location: UVic Center parking garage.
Make sure there is a sufficient number of people. Mosh with people your own size, use friends if necessary. Respect the boundaries of the mosh pit and wear appropriate headgear. Cell phones are a bad idea in the pit, as is drinking. Keep sweat to yourself and keep your car out of the mosh pit. Do not mosh on a concrete floor.
- In the shot where Derek runs at Bill with Jeff on his back, little Jeff falls onto Derek's elbow and received a cracked rib.
- This is the worst injury sustained by a cast member to date.
- The rest of the crew didn't find out until weeks later the seriousness of the injury.
- Derek put his arm out attempting to break Jeff's fall. His injury could have been worse if his head had hit first.
- They were listening to System of a Down's album Toxicity when moshing.
Season One LRLabs