Mining for GPUs
Stories on Agents of Mayhem: The Boardgame, Thems Fightin' Herds, HQ bots, and Nvidia is confused by crypto.
Date: February 12, 2018
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Hey, everypony! Them's Fightin' Herds! Let's all get hoofed!
- Agents of Mayhem reimagined as a Kickstarter board game.
- Them's Fightin' Herds, a rebranded project that started as a MLP:FIM fighting game, is about to be released.
- Mobile trivia game HQ briefly disrupted by cheating program HQuack.
- NVIDIA graphics cards continue to be bought en masse by cyptocurrency miners.
COD player TheseKnivesOnly has earned a Prestige rank in Call of Duty: World War II without firing a single shot. "I've always set out a goal of getting to level 1000 using only knives," he tells Kotaku, presumably by carrier pigeon.
- Them's Fightin' Herds was first reported on in Litigation is Magic. A clip from that episode is shown.
- "Look at this graph" is a 2015 meme from a Youtube video called "nicklestats." Kathleen references "Amazing Horse," a 2009 song and Flash video from British animator Jonti "Weebl" Picking.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ So Kong, Farewell FFS Here's Atari Coin ∙∙∙● ▶