Because releasing actual mecha into the world couldn't possibly go wrong.
Date: August 6, 2012
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
What do you get someone that has everything but a mech? Find out on today's CheckPoint. (hint it's a mech).
- Divekick canceled their fully funded Kickstarter because they got a real publisher.
- New information is out about indie games made by "Playdead" and "the chinese room."
- There will be a new Wii music game: Andrew Lloyd Webber Musicals: Sing and Dance.
- Unique way to market Hitman Absolution: crowning someone "the ultimate assassin."
- Suidobashi Heavy Industries are releasing a full size personal Mech.
- A seller on Ebay is selling a prototype version of Legend of Zelda for $150,000.
Playstation All-Stars doesn't know what it wants to be. Except Smash Bros.
- The Professor Pigglesworth game, mentioned in this episode, will now only have one context based button to interact with the pigs around you.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Square Enix Versus Rumors Final Fantasy Apology ∙∙∙● ▶