This week on Feed Dump, we learn that smuggling caviar is apparently a thing.
Date: January 9, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: ACHOO!
- A man convicted of smuggling ten million dollars worth of caviar into the US has been sentenced with a ten thousand dollar fine, and time served.
- The appeals court in Cameroon overturned the conviction of two men who were charged and convicted of being gay, which is illegal there, because it's not actually illegal to be gay, it's illegal to do gay things. And they were not actually seen doing gay things, just cross-dressing things. Which is not strictly gay, as their lawyer fought for.
- In honour of Australia Day, McDonald's Australia will be changing select stores such that the signage for McDonald's will instead read the affectionate Australianism nickname "Macca's."
- Remember those astronauts that got put into a capsule in Moscow seventeen months ago to simulate a voyage to Mars? They're free now, and they're all lethargic and depressed.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Workplace Comp Surround Sound Coffin ∙∙∙● ▶