Mars Needs Writers
Stories on Doom, the Apple Store, Destiny, and Bethesda.
Date: February 23, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Narrowly avoiding the monkeys-on-typewriters route, Bungie opts to hire a writer.
- You can now apply Instagram filters to Doom with a new mod.
- Apple has unveiled the Pay Once and Play category on the App Store.
- Bungie has hired a loremaster for Destiny.
- Apple has banned guns from App Store game screenshots.
- Bethesda's legal department needs a hobby, to distract their itchy trigger fingers.
In a story surprising ones of people, the gaming industry, the gaming public, and even his own developers are finally tired of Peter Molyneux's comical overpromising.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Nintendo Wants that YouTube Dollar Copyright Lives Forever ∙∙∙● ▶