Magnet Boy & Fat Baby
They're the new action heroes sweeping the headlines of the nation, and making us giggle.
Date: July 13, 2011
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- News Word of the Week: Moose
- Despite no evidence pointing to him getting it, the town of Braunau, Austria has stripped Adolf Hitler of any honorary citizenship, just in case.
- A village has people flocking to it because they believe it is the only village that will survive the "2012 apocalypse."
- A woman in Texas had a 16-pound baby.
- An 11-year-old boy in Brazil is magnetic.
- The Vuvuzela News: Monkeys got married in India.
- Alex and James get carried away with vuvuzelas.
- Graham's "hipster" glasses are Real3D glasses with the lenses removed, previously used in Desert Bus Killed the Internet Star.
- The Whatever Thing previously reported to the posthumous revocation of Adolf Hitler's citizenship in Time You Won't Get Back.
- Apparently a new running gag has begun in which all monkey-related stories are interrupted. In the previous episode, a story about a baboon was skipped to talk about Prince William and Kate Middleton visiting Canada.
Shots with Hats: 30.19%.
Shots with Wigs: 0.00%.
Shots with Prescription Eyewear: 41.51%.
Shots with Other Eyewear: 1.89%.
Shots with Hatless: 30.19%.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Lemon Flavored Goodness Drugged Food in the 90s ∙∙∙● ▶