MLG No Scope Buyout
Stories on Activision/Blizzard buying MLG, Oculus Rift, Umihara Kiwase, Target (kinda), and Crackdown.
Date: January 4, 2016
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
The trick to never forgetting classic games is to literally never stop playing them.
- Activision Blizzard may have bought Major League Gaming.
- Oculus Rift preorders are coming soon.
- A Japanese gamer left his Super Famicom on for 20 years to preserve his Umihara Kiwase save file.
- Somebody went to a lot of trouble to troll some kid who wanted a PS4 for Christmas.
- Crackdown 3 is coming to current-generation consoles this summer...but only the multiplayer mode.
A hacker going by the name Shutterbug2000 has managed to get Windows 95 working on a 3DS. What do you mean, why? What kind of question is that? It wasn't there before; what more reason do you need?
- Graham attempts to speedrun this episode in honor of the Awesome Games Done Quick marathon. Paul doesn't allow him to leave, so he does the rest of the episode.
- This is the first Checkpoint to be streamed from Moonbase Delta. The episode is a little quiet because Graham and Paul were still figuring out the audio setup.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Get the Leather Scratching the Highest Court ∙∙∙● ▶