Cinnabon just goes where they're needed.
Date: August 8, 2012
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Balloons (or a skycrane)
- Libya is seeing the grand opening of its first US franchise restaurant: a Cinnabon.
- A New Jersey man found a 10-foot-long python in his backyard, but found a 16-foot-long python four days later.
- A Chihuahua sniffed out two lost girls in the forest.
- The world's longest what is stretched down 690 miles of US-127?
- This has adjustable jaunt.
- Tally's top says "Get excited and make things"; this is a parody of "Keep calm and carry on"
◀ ●∙∙∙ Snickers & The Sea Hag The Resistor ∙∙∙● ▶