Lemon Flavored Goodness
This week, Feed Dump brings you Thunderdome, lemon incest and professional gluttony.
Date: July 6, 2011
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- News Word of the Week: Nukes
- The World Association of Camel Scientists fights Australian plans to cull dramaderies because their farts contribute to global warming.
- The Coney Island eating contest winner ate 62 hot dogs in 10 minutes.
- Alex Reacts: Flights at JFK International Airport were delayed when 150 turtles were crossing the runway.
- Dump Truck: Rockstar Recovery
- Russia decides to fire its fat police officers.
- A wayward baboon--Wait! Kathleen has news. Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, are in Canada.
- Now no one gets to hear about the baboon.
- In Brussels, a thirteen-year-old boy and his mom made off with $800 worth of Smurf toys.
Despite the presence of an Alex force, the Hatistics showed a decrease in hats. There was also a massive increase in the Prescription Eyewear department, dwarfing all other categories.
Shots with Hats: 10.64%.
Shots with Wigs: 0.00%.
Shots with Prescription Eyewear: 91.46%.
Shots with Other Eyewear: 4.26%.
Shots with Hatless: 27.66%.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Criminals & Lawyers Magnet Boy & Fat Baby ∙∙∙● ▶