Leg Cramps, I Choose You
Stories on Steam, Richard Garriot's blood, old Mac porn, Pokémon GO, and the Pope.
Date: July 11, 2016
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Pokemon Go successfully tricked thousands of gamers into discovering that the outside world is a terrible place.
- Someone has now reached level 1155 on Steam by buying a lot of games during the summer sale.
- Richard Garriot, the creator of Ultima, is auctioning off vials of his own blood to fund his latest game.
- A guy refurbishing an old Mac found a porn game installed.
- Pokemon Go is now a thing. A big thing.
- The Pope met with some prominent Youtubers, who gave him a copy of Undertale.
Hearts of Iron 4 is a serious, deep, and super-complex World War II military strategy game. It's also been modded to hell and back, so now you can finally play out the Second World War the way history truly deserves: as a fight between Seinfeld factions.
- Kathleen's description of Richard Garriot's blood vials is a mispronunciation of Horcrux, a type of soul vessel used by the dark wizard Voldemort in the Harry Potter series.
- Graham does not actually think Flappy Bird is a good game to give the Pope.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ A Spectrum of Censorship Counter-Strike: NO! ∙∙∙● ▶