Last March of the Ents
This week on Feed Dump, we discuss tree suits, ursine martial arts, and the danger of trains.
Date: October 28, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Ian Horner
Editing: Ian Horner
- A Portland, Maine resident performance artist was arrested for obstructing traffic while crossing the street dressed as a bush.
- Police in Gunma, Japan are reporting that a 63-year-old karate expert is the unlikely victor of a fight with a bear.
- The Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania marathon was delayed for ten minutes due to a train crossing.
- "r/ent" is a sub-folder of Reddit for posts from "ents", or those who habitually smoke marijuana.
- "Sensei" essentially means "teacher" in Japanese.
- "Sweep the leg" is a famous quote from the end of the original "Karate Kid".
◀ ●∙∙∙ Pope Boat Defeated by a Panda ∙∙∙● ▶