Korea & Russia & Chechnya, Oh My!
Proof that no single country has ALL the weird news. Also, Vikings.
Date: July 27, 2011
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- News Word of the Week: Goose
- A gym in South Korea experienced tremors for 10 minutes due to a Tae Bo class.
- The Russian prison service has launched an inquiry about pictures of prisoners having a toga party.
- There are realistic fake Apple stores in China.
- A girl found in a BMW in southern France was apparently just part of a Chechnyan pre-wedding kidnapping tradition. However that works.
- The world's smallest pub in a telephone box did not qualify for the record because the telephone box was not licensed.
- It's the end of the show! The show is over now.
Shots with Hats: 10.42%.
Shots with Wigs: 0.00%.
Shots with Prescription Eyewear: 39.58%.
Shots with Other Eyewear: 0.00%.
Shots with Hatless: 50.00%.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Drugged Food in the 90s Sinkhole Pronounced Dead ∙∙∙● ▶