Keeping Microtransactions Safe
Stories on Valve's Steam Link, Riot Games, Starcraft 2, World of Warcraft, and Pay Day 2's microtransactions.
Date: October 19, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Blizzard fixes the gameplay; Korean gangsters fix the matches.
- Steam Link doesn't work with Apple computers.
- League of Legends players banned for having inappropriate usernames must complete a psychological evaluation before they can create a new account.
- Twelve people have been indicted on charges of fixing Starcraft matches.
- A new Easter egg has been found in World of Warcraft.
- Pay Day 2 has microtransactions now. Graham explains why they are worse than many other games' microtransactions.
The Dark Souls 3 network stress test was last week, and it turns out yeah, it is hella stressful. Oh, you didn't think this was about server loads or something, did you? Please.
This episode aired on the date of a Canadian general election, so Graham and Kathleen urge everyone to get out and vote. The results of the election can be found on the CBC website.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Going on a Rampage Downloading Terror ∙∙∙● ▶