Just Say No to Mojo
Are you in the market for a luxury Android console? If so, did someone hit you on the head?
Date: October 14, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Monty Python Sound References: Arthur 'Two Mics' Jackson
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
MadCatz has found its mojo, we are sad to report.
- Martin Hollis has created an experimental game called Aim For Love. It lets you ship total strangers in a real-life crowd.
- Battlefield 4 is now in open beta, and it comes with an anti-cheating file that might be evil.
- DragonQuests 1-8 are coming to iOS and Android.
- MadCatz is making an Ouya-like console. Why?
- The Xbox version of Madden NFL 25 is getting an app that scouts the competition for you.
Maxis says they have an entire team focused on an offline mode for Sim City. But wasn't being online supposed to be totally integral to the design of the game? No? Good.
- Well before becoming a father, Graham is already making dad jokes.
- The LRR Kickstarter has ended.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Longest Half Life There's No Mojo Here ∙∙∙● ▶