This week on Feed Dump, we discuss the dangers of home electronics projects, the dangers of email, and the dangers of Victoria, BC.
Date: June 2, 2017
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- A Sydney man was arrested after police assumed they found a homemade bomb in his house.
- It turned out to be a homemade sex toy.
- A regional counsellor in St Catharines, Ontario, is in hot water after he responded to an email chain about road closures with a sarcastic note and a picture of a naked lady with her legs akimbo.
- The email went to 96 people.
- A woman from Saanich has been arrested after going on a mayhem spree. Starting at around 10:30 at night, she thought it would be a great idea to start ramming cars at random, including cop cars, and went through 3 municipalities before being caught.
- Turns out she was drunk.
◀ ●∙∙∙ A Thermos of WHAT!? Grill Daddy ∙∙∙● ▶