Iron & Whine
Stories on: Runescape, FFXIV, Pokémon GO, Destiny, and Digital Homicide.
Date: September 19, 2016
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
While Destiny prepares for the return of the Iron Lords, maybe don't stand so close to your fellow Guardians.
- If you get banned from Runescape, your character's bank account gets auctioned off.
- Final Fantasy XIV has an in-game jail for players who misbehave.
- Despite all kinds of warnings, people are still playing Pokemon Go while they drive.
- Destiny player characters are receiving weird buffs that spread like diseases.
- Steam has removed all of Digital Homicide's games from their storefront in response to a subpoena.
Stare into the horrifying beady-eyed void. Some monster has made a version of Super Mario 64 where every texture is Toad's face. This isn't newsworthy per se, but I'm gonna have nightmares now, and I wanted you guys to as well.
Graham hosted this episode solo.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Sexy Sims & Console Slims Still CheckPoint ∙∙∙● ▶