Into the New World
The World of Warcraft has wrapped. Don't hold your breath.
Date: May 31, 2014
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Heavy Bullets makes recycling fun, colorful, and murderiffic!
- The book Bad For You: Exposing the war on fun claims that many criticisms of gamers were, 100 years ago, used against chess players.
- Heavy Bullets, an FPS in which bullets must be recycled, is now a thing.
- The new Titanfall patch for Xbox One will keep people from crashing the game by mining enemy ships, then letting them warp away before detonation.
- Crytek is making a MOBA called Arena of Fate, where you play as public-domain characters.
- Principal photography on the World of Warcraft movie has finished, but the actual making of the movie will take another two years.
Kathleen: Steam's in-home streaming service is now public, so now all you need to do is get one beefy computer and you can run your games, and then you can... Graham: Wait, hang on. You're telling me I can play Dark Souls at home, while running it from the computer here at the office? Kathleen: No, the game has to be on the same network. Graham: Then what is the point?
- It was warm in the Moonbase today, so Kathleen wore a red short-sleeved top and Graham might be wearing shorts under the table.
- They did have an outro this week; Kathleen just forgot it.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ And On That Bombshell Bad Ideas ∙∙∙● ▶