Into the Breach
Date: May 9, 2011
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Editing: Graham Stark
Has Sony jeopardized your personal information? Find out on today's CheckPoint.
- IGN will buy UGO and be spun off from News Corp.
- A Red Faction made for television movie tie in announced.
- Nintendo works their own releases around high profile third party Wii releases.
- Pop Cap Games joins forces with the Make A Wish Foundation to fulfill the wish of a young boy with leukemia to make a video game.
- Sony PlayStation Network functionality slowly returning.
- Paul provides helpful advice to tell if you are at risk from the PSN hack. Their security is like an egg: don't drop it.
The Wii vitality sensor has been delayed. How will people know if they are alive?
| II |
Bungie Jumping ∙∙∙● ▶