Insects for Dinner
This week's Feed Dump shines a light on the UN's plan to do eradicate all insect life.
Date: May 15, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Ballots
- South African entrepreneur and fan of concerts has invented a beer delivery system, whereby the concert-goer at a large outdoor festival can order a beer from their smart phone, and then a flying drone comes in and drops a parachute for you.
- A pair of identity thieves are caught when they sell a USB drive to an IRS informant. The thieves' information is on the drive, but the IRS doesn't make the connection until they compare the name on the drive with a name on Instagram, where they find a picture of the steak dinner from the exact date and time that they were meeting the IRS informant at the steakhouse to make the sale.
- The United Nations is suggesting that one possible solution to world hunger: eat dem bugs!
- LOL, Canada!
- A five-foot-long ball python was pulled from a dumpster in an upscale neighbourhood of Winnipeg.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Feed Dump 100 The Missing Toilet Paper ∙∙∙● ▶