Activision may have now settled with West & Zampella, but the gaming lawsuit of the decade left us a final parting nugget of gold.
Date: June 4, 2012
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
The Activision/Infinity lawsuit continues. Find out on today's CheckPoint.
- Bioware releases Mass Effect themed hoodies.
- Satellites use Kinect to connect two satellites.
- Game Trailers loses a lawsuit they shouldn't have been involved in.
- BBC uses the UNSC logo from Halo while reporting on the United Nations Security Council.
- Sony patents a new terrible idea for ad placement in games.
- Xbox 360 is the steadiest selling console of the current generation.
- The Activision/Infinity Ward lawsuit continues with some idea as to why Activision is so upset.
35% of Hardcore characters in Diablo 3 die in Act I.
- "Lemur & Assoc." (pictured) is a new legal firm originally from OMG! Bears!
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Beyond Infinity E3 Throwdown ∙∙∙● ▶