"iPhonomenon" is the proper title of this article. The first letter is capitalized because of a technical limitation.
The iPhone becomes the next big thing in portable gaming.
Airdate: January 27, 2010
Accent Word: Haptic
Job Description: Assassins (Shhh!)
- The Berkley school of music begins teaching video game composition
- WiiPlay becomes best-selling console game of the last 15 years
- ESRB gives Heavy Rain 'Mature' rating
- Bobby Kotick acknowledges that recent Spider-Man games 'suck'
- Sony launches new reality TV show exclusively on the PSN
iPhonomenon - The rise in popularity of gaming on the iPhone confuses analysts. ENN examines how the patform has become so popular despite all of its shortcomings.
- The dog in the background during Jer's final lines does not belong to anyone involved with ENN. While looking for a good filming location, Jer spotted the empty truck with the dog in the back, and decided to include him in the shot. Many viewers said that he was the highlight of the episode.
- Kathleen is actually addicted to Bejeweled for iPhone in real life.
- On The Run: iPhonomenon
|I I |
◀ ●∙∙∙ On Punctuation Natal Scandal ∙∙∙● ▶