|This video is not available on the LRR site. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down.|
|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
"iPhone Alternative" is the proper title of this article. The first letter is capitalized because of a technical limitation.
Don't feel like waiting until June 29th?
Date: June 15, 2007
Appearing: Graham Stark
Narration: Morgan vanHumbeck
Camera: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
If you can not wait for the iPhone to come out, some duct tape, a cell phone, a video iPod, and an internet device will give you the next best thing.
- A clip from this video was shown on CNN Headline news on June 30 and July 1 2007.
- In actuality, all three devices are MP3 enabled.
- The repetition of "a mobile phone, a media player, an internet device" is a reference to Steve Jobs' delivery at the Apple keynote where the iPhone was announced.
- In the first several shots, and the shot with the Rejected 'Get a Mac' Ads playing, the iPod screen is overlayed in post.
- This was done because the polarizing filter on the camera to prevent reflection in the iPod's surface caused distortion of its screen.
Season Four Other