Hail to the Duke
Stories on Fortnite, Blazblue Cross Tag Battle, NHL 2018 Gaming World Championship, XBox Controllers, and FF VII.
Date: March 12, 2018
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Fortnite that mobile, console, and PC players can kill each other peacefully.
- Fortnite is coming to mobile on iOS and Android.
- Blazblue has a new strategy to bring in more foreign players: Make the controls simpler.
- NHL launches an eSports league, the imaginatively-named NHL Gaming World Championship.
- Original Xbox controller gets revived.
- Square Enix is looking to hire Core Member Recruits to work on the Final Fantasy VII remake, 3 years after the game was announced and 9 months after development was moved in house for reasons of quality control and a stable schedule.
The Battle for Azeroth World of Warcraft expansion will include for male orcs to undergo treatment for their hereditary kyphosis and finally walk upright. I know it seems like a minor change, but in a few years, they are really going to appreciate the increased cool down on the lower back pain debuff.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Let Slip the Dog Tags of War When I Hear That Fortnight Bling ∙∙∙● ▶