Graham interviews members of The Guild.
Airdate: December 2, 2009
Accent Word: Indeed
Job Description: Kung Fu Fighters
- Shigeru Miyamoto announces that he will be leaving Nintendo
- New York State's emergency broadcast system will soon interface with Xbox Live
- Nintendo survey reveals that Wii is the preferred console of 80% of female gamers
- Microsoft plans service to emulate the New Super Mario Bros. Super Guide
Guild Chat - Graham takes a trip to GameX to interview comedy group The Guild. This attempt to boost ratings is. . . poorly planned, to say the least.
- Jer took Graham's place in this episode, to simulate Graham's actually being at GameX.
- Both the Job Description and Jer's sign-off line ('Son, we are very appoint') may be references to Desert Bus 3
|I I |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Pictodicks Counter-Active Gaming ∙∙∙● ▶