Just what is Graham talking about?
Date: June 13, 2012
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- News Word of the Week: Shit
It's the first episode with Paul and Matt since Feed Dump's premiere, and hence Graham decides to have them figure out what he's talking about four times:
- A new Burger King sundae flavor
- The reason why a Dubai billboard is very expensive
- What the KKK is not allowed to do in Georgia
- Whose skeleton is about to be displayed in a Bulgarian museum
- The first episode composed of only one Feed Dump segment type, "Paul and Matt Have to Figure Out What Graham is Talking About".
- "My spoon is too big!" is a reference to Don Hertzfeldt's animated short Rejected.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Child Protective Services Spears & Spume ∙∙∙● ▶