Gotta Tag 'Em All
Kirby Cafés, Kojima's mascot, OneDrive & Pokémon, Overwatch, and Cosmos Rings.
Date: July 25, 2016
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Overwatch is popular enough that it doesn't need an ARG, but that's never stopped Blizzard before.
- Japan now has Kirby cafes that serve Kirby-themed food.
- Kojima Productions' skeleton mascot is actually Kojima in a skull mask in a spacesuit.
- Microsoft's OneDrive can now recognize and tag images of Pokemon.
- Overwatch fans on Reddit discovered secret information about a new character disconcertingly quickly.
- Square Enix is making an RPG for the Apple Watch.
Kathleen: Pokemon Go players are beating gyms and then leaving Magikarps on them. This new trend is called karping. I'm excited for when people start dressing up as Pokemon trainers in real life, and then we'll have karping LARPing. We'll keep up on this trend, but not excessively, so you don't think we're harping on karping LARPing.
Graham: Please stop.
Kathleen: Don't interrupt my larking about karping LARPing.
Professor Pigglesworth is a running joke on Checkpoint, first appearing on the 2011 Checkpoint episode Socially Inept.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Counter-Strike: NO! Words of Prey ∙∙∙● ▶