Gorillas, UFOs and Pie
This week's Feed Dump gives us some suggestions on gorilla proofing your home.
It's now! Right now! It's pie!
Date: March 13, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Kitty Mews
- A man got a Netflix tattoo, for which he has received a one year subscription to Netflix.
- The Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Canadian government no longer officially investigate UFO sightings.
- Dump Truck: Fresh Pie (Strawberry Flavour)
- It's Now!
- No Preservatives
- Lots of sodium
- A zookeeper at the Calgary zoo was surprised when he went into the kitchen for the rainforest exhibit and found himself face to face with a gorilla.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Trolls, Snakes and Honey Badgers Condoms, Roaches and Fire ∙∙∙● ▶