God of Gore
Sony is taking extra special care to make sure God of War 4 has beautiful blood-goo.
Date: May 7, 2012
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
God of War brings something new to the series. Find out what on today's CheckPoint.
- La Mulana cancels WiiWare release due to lack of sales.
- Creative Assembly brutally pursues Metacritic scores of 90% or better.
- USC receives an endowment to produce a game based on Thoreau's Walden.
- Sega announces release of toilet games.
- Kickstarter has its first major scam: Mythic: The Story of Gods and Men.
- The US Department of Health gives up and encourages lazy kids to play motion games.
- A special XBox Live subscription bundle comes with a $99 console.
- God of War: Ascension will include an unprecedented level of viscera detail.
Super Meat Boy for iOS is rumored to be an auto runner, presumably to reduce the number of iPhone based injuries.
- This is the season 2 premiere.
- The newly updated CheckPoint intro includes a recolored ···•► and the last four notes of the LRR theme, followed by the usual descending arrow graphic.
- This is unlikely to be the last we hear of Professor Pigglesworth on the Island of No Really I Assure You We are Legit.
- At the opening of this episode, Graham says "we don't take breaks." CheckPoint would take a break later that year following Eternal Lawsuit to facilitate production of Strip Search.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Are Fezzes Cool? Zyng and Zag ∙∙∙● ▶